Proposal: add the 'short title' into options in the sort icon

Some item has a long title such as 'Name of Act' of a EU law e.g. "Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), establishing a European Chemicals Agency, amending Directive 1999/45/EC and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No 793/93 and Commission Regulation (EC) No 1488/94 as well as Council Directive 76/769/EEC and Commission Directives 91/155/EEC, 93/67/EEC, 93/105/EC and 2000/21/EC". (the regulation is called REACH regulation in short as usual).

It is currently inconvenient to see the list in the main pain in Zotero. Then, I make a proposal as following:
1. to add the 'short tile' into options in the sort icon, or
2. preferably, enable to select the element name e.g. 'short title' in the metadata to be assigned to 'Title' column optionally.
  • I would very much like "short title" to be an option to choose as a column in the middle pane, for display and sort. Right now I'm copying my short title to the "extra" field so that I can show and sort by short title, but this is obviously less than ideal