Literaturverzeichnis wird nicht mehr dargestellt

Hallo liebes Zoteroteam,

Ich habe folgendes Problem...
Vor kurzem ist in meinem Dokument mein gesamtes Literaturverzeichnis verschwunden und lässt sich nicht mehr darstellen. Bei clicken des "refresh" Button passiert nichts und auch beim Einfügen neuer Quellen im Text wird mir die vollständige Quelle nicht mehr in das Literaturverzeichnis übertragen...

Ich habe einen Mac mit High Sierra und die aktuellste Zoteroversion.

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Gruß
Yannit
  • Hast du versucht das Literaturverzeichnis neu einzufügen?
    Vielleicht magst du deine Frage auch auf Englisch übersetzen, das verstehen glaube ich mehr Developer hier im Forum.
  • Ja vergebens. Stimmt wohl probiere es mal, danke.

• Hello Zoterocommunity,

I ve got a problem wirth my list of literature. It disapeared and cant be removed, even when i try to put a new one in.
    The refresh Button is also not working and also new literature in text will not appear in the biblography at the end of the document.

I ve gor a Mac with ios high sierra and the newest version of zotero.

Thanks for the help and sorry for my english...

Greatings
    Yannit
  • It disapeared and cant be removed, even when i try to put a new one in.
    I'm not sure what you mean here — it seems contradictory. If it disappeared, how can it not be removed?

What are you seeing on screen, what exactly are you trying, and what exactly is happening?
  • This is a new thread for the same problem that was posted in German yesterday.
    Problem was that the bibliography disappeared and he/she can't add it anymore.
  • Thanks — I've merged these two threads together. @Yannit, please don't create duplicate threads. You can respond to my questions here.

• @dstillman, sorry for the double creation.
    And sorry for the confusion. Sometimes my english is a little bit bumby...

What i ment is, that i opended my document and the entire list of literature on the last page was gone. Allthough all source in text were still there. Normally zotero creates the whole source in the list of literature when i put in a new source in text. But now that wont happen.

No matter what i do, i cant bring the list of literature back into the document.
    Clicking the refresh button wont do anything, same for putting in a new list of literature.

I hope its a little bit clearer now.

Thanks for your help!
  • But what do you see on the last page, and what happens when you try to insert a bibliography again?
  • There is the headline "list of literature" but the page is empty. And when i try to insert a new one nothing happens. No errorcode or anything...
  • edited December 16, 2018
    Is "List of Literature" something you entered? Are you translating something you're seeing on screen? (Don't do that — we want to know exactly what you're seeing.) Zotero doesn't include a header in its bibliographies, so if that's just something you entered that wouldn't really be relevant.

Does inserting citations still work?

In any case, just delete from the end of your text to the end of the document, including that entire last page, and then try again.
  • You are right. Its something i wrote down there.

Inserting citations still works, but just the short form in text. Its not inserting the entire source at the end of the document.
  • And you have tried to click the Add/Edit Bibliography button to insert the bibliography? What happens exactly when you click the button?
  • Yes i did. The tab is switching from wird to zotero and back, but nothing happens
  • Did you try what I suggested?
    In any case, just delete from the end of your text to the end of the document, including that entire last page, and then try again.
  • If so, 1) try restarting your computer, and 2) if it still doesn't work, can you provide a Debug ID for an attempt that doesn't work?
  • Well restart somehow fixed the problem. Thanks for your help and time!
  • omg thank you guys so much this just saved me

the answer was no where to be found but I never thought about restarting the computer haha

for anyone who has to deal with the same problem: I had to restart the computer and then press the add/edit bibliography button.