not find zotero.dotm

I can´t connect word 365 with zotero. When I followed the instructions for manual installation on word adds in, I couldn´t find the extension zotero.dotm on zotero install files. I have already verified the adds on of zotero.
What else can I do?
  • Could you explain exactly where in the manual installation instructions you're having trouble?
  • Hi, I m having the same problem with BlancePenaloza. I can t connect zotero to word 365. When I m trying to find the Zotero.dotm on the file I only have a Zotero.jar. I have uninstallled my antivirus and all protection. I uninstalled and reinstalled Zotero but still I don t get a Zotero.dotm. Any advice?
  • The page has a download link for Zotero.dotm as well
  • When I m trying to find the Zotero.dotm on the file I only have a Zotero.jar.
    You're not looking in the right place if that's what you're seeing. You need to follow the instructions exactly, and if you're having trouble, quote the exact part of the instructions where things are going wrong and say what's happening.
  • great. I think I did it. I had to download it from the link as Adamsmith said. thanks:-)