Book Section in Style Infoclio and ZoteroBib

In the Zotero Style Repository there is a style called "Infoclio.ch". In this style guide and in the mouse-over information in the Zotero repository the citation of a section in a book is indicated in the following 2 examples:
• Althoff, Gerd: Zu den Grundlagen des Gregorianischen Amtsverständnisses, in: Hasberg, Wolfgang (Hg.): Canossa. Aspekte einer Wende, Regensburg 2012, S. 73–88.
• Siegenthaler, Hansjörg: Die Rede von der Kontinuität in der Diskontinuität sozialen Wandels – das Beispiel der dreißiger Jahre, in: Brändli, Sebastian; Gugerli, David; Jaun, Rudolf u. a. (Hg.): Schweiz im Wandel. Studien zur neueren Gesellschaftsgeschichte, Basel 1990, S. 419–434.

If one inserts a section of a book in Zotero 5.0. the page range of the chapter or section within the book is not included in the corresponding entry in the list of references as shown in the examples above). Only the page information of a direct citation, that was entered in the classical view, is shown:

Here an example of my own test with Zotero on my PC. The
Cammen, Michael van der: Vom Flüchtling zum Arbeitnehmer, in: Frintrup, Andreas (Hg.): Berufliche Integration von Flüchtlingen und Migranten: Psychologische Kompetenzanalyse, rechtliche Rahmenbedingungen, Prozessgestaltung & Praxisbeispiele, Berlin, Heidelberg 2018, S. 6. Online: , Stand 07.11.2018.

In ZoteroBib the citation is correct:
Cammen, Michael van der: Vom Flüchtling zum Arbeitnehmer, in: Frintrup, Andreas (Hg.): Berufliche Integration von Flüchtlingen und Migranten, Berlin, Heidelberg 2018, S. 3–10. Online: , Stand 07.11.2018.

C. Eitel
  • Works for me -- could you say exactly how you're creating that reference?
  • I insert the citation in Word with the Zotero-Icon "Insert/Add" Citation and usage of the option "classical view". When I fill in a page-number for a direct citation, then the page information in the footnote changes from the page range of the chapter to the page of the direct citation, given in the classical view window.
  • oh, OK, that's on purpose, but that's in the footnote, not in the list of references. I don't know about the infoclio style, but in general that's a common practice for footnote styles (and it makes sense: the point is to be able to quickly find the relevant passage in the chapter, arguably the page range for the chapter is only relevant if you're citing it as a whole).