File Sync Error ID 2124532222

Hello,

I've got Zotero running on two computers, one Macbook Pro with Sierra and one Windows 10 ASUS Transformer Book convertible tablet/PC. On the Asus, everything was generally working until a day ago when this file sync error keeps showing up, preventing a complete sync of my files.

Just before this problem showed up, I added a lot of large PDFs (20-150MB) to my Zotero library on my Macbook Pro. I'm not sure if that's what's causing the trouble? Some of these files did seemingly make it through the sync before the error showed up.

Should I just manually copy over my Zotero data (the "storage" diectory with all the PDFs) from the Macbook to the Asus PC? I did this once before, when I first installed Zotero on this PC so as to not have to download 20 odd gigabytes from the server.

I have paid for unlimited syncing, so I don't think that should be the problem. My zotero directory is on a 64GB microSD card that is permanently connected to this PC (because it has a tiny 64GB eMMC 'hard drive'), which still has plenty of space on it.

Please let me know what I can do. I've already tried restarting the computer and zotero repeatedly to no avail.

Best,
Dean