edit csl stile

hello, I am trying to adapt the stile infoclio-german-switzerland. I succeeded in changing some things, but not the folloqing:
- have different ways of citing in citation than in bibliogrpahy. this concerns most of all Author, which has to be "First name Last name" in citation an "Last name, first name" in bibliography.
- I can't find the place to replace "and" between two places by "/".
- I can't find the place to eliminate "," between volume and (year).
  • also I would like to change the short form format when citing the same source several times.
  • Is this for your personal use, or for a specific journal/publisher?
  • I am finishing my manuscript for a book that will hopefully come out in Germany. the stile I suggested was the nearest to the guidleines I got from the editor, they don't seem to have a CSL.
  • We can add a style to the CSL repository. What publisher is this? Do they have the style guide posted somewhere online?

Are these the only four changes needed?

• the editor's name is Metropol. here's the link to the style guide: http://metropol-verlag.de/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Manuskriptgestaltung.pdf
    it is not very detailled.
    no, unfortunately there seem to be more changes to do.

"S." does not appear in the short form.

the titel in the short form is also very long (whole title), but I don't know if that can be changed.

hyphenates appearing in some titles are in french instead of german („and“).

there are problems with the appearance of the collection and its number, for ex.:
    Blaschke, Olaf: Katholizismus und Antisemitismus im Deutschen Kaiserreich, (Kritische Studien zur Geschichtswissenschaft 122)Göttingen 1997, or
    (Statistique historique du Grand-Duché de Luxembourg ; 14)]Luxembourg 1900.
    instead of (Kritische Studien zur Geschichtswissenschaft; 122) Göttingen 1997.

there are zeros in the dates of the newspapers: 01.01.2016 instead of 1.1.2016.

if there are volumes and no issues, it appears like this:
    (68), (1846) 68, S. 633, instead of: 68 (1846), S. 633.

I suppose that you will part from the original style. as I already changed some things in the style, I may have created problems in my version that you will not encounter.
    and I may have overseen things too.
  • Ich werd's mir in den nächsten Tagen mal anschauen.
  • vielen dank!
  • hallo, gibt es etwas neues?
  • edited November 2, 2018
    Nein. Oktober kommen die ganzen Wissenschaftler ausm Urlaub under brauchen dann alle plötzlich Stile für ihre Paper. Momentan Grad viel in der Pipeline. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zc3Sl4JU7Ltu0Q55-OB0QYCJbYiguVXwpc_BzBLLZcA/edit#gid=0
  • hallo, es wäre nun wichtig für mich, zu wissen, ob und wann noch etwas mit dem überarbeiten des stils möglich ist. vielen dank für feedback!
  • Ob, ja, wann, wie gesagt sind momentan grad einen Haufen Anfragen da, die ich abarbeite.
    Ich mach das in meiner Freizeit, demnach hat meine Arbeit Vorrang. Kann das aber gerne gegen Bezahlung beschleunigen.
  • was bedeutet das dann konkret?
  • @rewa
    Da es ein Fußnotenstil ist, aber ich das auf dem infoclio-de basieren könnte ich das für €100 machen.
    Bräuchte dann noch eine Beispielpublikation nebst den Richtlinien, zu denen du oben schon verlinkt hast.
  • das wäre für mich ok.
    soll die beispielpublikation auf internet sein oder ein pdf?
  • PDF müsste das sein.
    Schreibst du mir eine PM, dann machen wir dort weiter? (oben auf "Inbox" klicken, dort kannst du dann nach meinem Namen suchen und mir schreiben).