Bookmarklet trouble and no Firefox connector

This discussion was created from comments split from: Zotero Safari Extension not working with Safari 12.
  • OMG, I could curl up into a fetal position right now. The Zotero bookmark connector almost never works so I switched to Firefox and now the connector is gone despite re loading it a million time!!! OMG Zotero! I so regret using you right now. I should have stuck to my good old fashioned manual entry with word. I have been trying to add a citation for over two hours!!!!!
  • https://www.zotero.org/support/forum_guidelines#etiquette

We're happy to help you, but you'll need to post calmly here if you want that to happen.

The Safari change was a change by Apple that was out of our control. The Firefox and Chrome connectors work fine for the vast majority of people. If you're having trouble, explain exactly what's not working and we'll help you get it working.

Specifically, what do you mean by this?
    I switched to Firefox and now the connector is gone despite re loading it a million time
  • The Zotero connector is no longer visible in the toolbar on Firefox. When I go into the Add-ons I see it, but it doesn't show in the tool bar. I've disabled and enabled and reinstalled several times but it still doesn't work.
  • I have the same problem but I'm using the Safari. It worked fine until just a day ago when the bottom disapeared and the click and drag version bookmarklet won't stick to the toolbar. Is there a possible fix?
  • @Belfrage: For the Safari connector, see this page.

If you're having trouble with the bookmarklet, please start a new thread and say exactly what you're doing and what's happening.