EBSCOhost articles in Papership App

Articles that I have in my Zotero collection pulled from a EBSCOhost database without a fulltext attachment include a EBSCO Record that links back to the record in EBSCO using their permalink. This link works fine on my laptop, but in the Papership app I am getting a error message titled "Error in HttpHandler. To begin a new session, please login again." When I try to log back in, I go to the EBSCO landing page.

I have just reached out to EBSCO on this, as well as to the Papership developers, but have not heard back from either yet. Does the Zotero community have any idea of what is going on here, and more importantly a workaround?

Thanks!
  • It sounds like an issue with how Papership is processing the URL. Unfortunately, only Papership would be able to fix such an issue.
  • Thanks bwiernik, I figured as much. With other websites it appears that PaperShip sometimes strips the CSS of a page in a attempt to make it more reader friendly.

Given that Papership has not released a update since 2016 I am wondering if this is what we are stuck with for this app.
  • That would be my expectation.