Merge items I ended up using in my bibliography into one folder?

I have a word text document, an assignment paper I had to write. I used a Harvard Style citation with a bibliography at the end. Now I would like to edit some of the items:

1. I want to add information where something is missing (missing author, missing date etcetera).

2. I would also like to change the access date for the web sources I used to a newer date

Since those items are all stored in different folders in my Zotero library, I would have to search each individual item in Zotero and then edit the missing information / change the date. What I would prefer: if there was some way to automatically merge all the items I ended up using (the ones that make my bibliography) from the various places in my library into a separate folder, so that I have a good overview and can edit one item after the other.
  • Generally planned, but there no easy way to do this right now, I'm afraid.
    Are you aware that you can get from "Edit citation" in Word to "Show in Zotero" for individual items, though?
  • "Are you aware that you can get from "Edit citation" in Word to "Show in Zotero" for individual items, though? "

That would do the trick. I'll check that.
  • If you have a very large number of items cited, you could extract the items from your document using https://rintze.zelle.me/ref-extractor/, re-import them into a collection in Zotero, and then the duplicated items in your library. If you have relatively few citations, just click Show in My Library, as adamsmith suggests, would be less of a hassle probably.