Changing ownership of a group library

How do I change ownership of a group library?
  • The ownder of a group has an option to transfer ownership towards the bottom right of the group settings page here on the webpage.
  • A follow up question, if I am transferring ownership of a group library to my colleague, but the unlimited storage is for my account, can the storage be transferred as well?
  • email storage@zotero.org with the details
  • the link at the bottom right of group settings page?? Where is it? I need to transfer ownsership. Thanks!
  • It’s on the “group settings” page for the group on zotero.org, in the lower fight corner.
  • Note that it only appears if the account you're logged in with is the owner of the group.
  • @fcheslack What it be possible to add it to the “member settings” page as well? I always forget which page it’s on.
  • I have the same question with a twist. I am the owner and am logged in as such, but I am only given the option to transfer ownership to one of several members (who happens to be an admin). How do I transfer ownership to a different member? No other names appear in the pulldown on the bottom right of the group settings page.
    Thanks
  • edited September 4, 2018
    You need to first add the person as a member of the group for the Member settings page and they need to accept.
  • All group members should show up in that dropdown.
  • Yes, this was just my idiocy kicking in. The member had been invited but hadn't yet joined. Doh!