Id: 912982188

Hi,

I keep receiving the following error in the report. Should I ignore it? Thanks.

[JavaScript Error: "Unix error 14 during operation stat (Bad address)" {file: "(unknown module)" line: 0}]

[JavaScript Error: "The connection to wss://stream.zotero.org/ has terminated unexpectedly. Some data may have been transferred." {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/streamer.js" line: 155}]

[JavaScript Error: "WebSocket connection closed: 1006 "]

version => 5.0.54, platform => MacIntel, oscpu => Intel Mac OS X 10.11, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.54, extensions => Zotero Word for Mac Integration (5.0.15.SA.5.0.54, extension), Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.14.SA.5.0.54, extension), RTF/ODF Scan for Zotero (2.0.37, extension), Shockwave Flash (21.0.0.226, plugin, disabled)

Best,
Wayne
  • That error is caused by failing automatic backups in the latest version. This is fixed in the latest Zotero beta, and we'll be putting out a new release with the fix in the next couple days.
  • Thanks dstillman. I would appreciate it if you could answer me one more question. Is this (from above) related to the automatic backups as well? Thanks

[JavaScript Error: "Unix error 14 during operation stat (Bad address)" {file: "(unknown module)" line: 0}]
  • Yes, that's the error I'm referring to. The stream.zotero.org one you can ignore. (And generally speaking, you can ignore errors in the report window unless you're also experiencing a problem.)
  • Thanks dstillman. Your help and clarification is much appreciated.