Zotero stopped saving pdfs

Report ID: 1012132541
I was working on an article at university, using Zotero and out of nowhere, it stopped saving PDFs.
Steps to reproduce:
In google scholar, I put "Predictive analytics" string for search with some date range
10 results were shown, I clicked on zotero icon, selected all items and save them
under that icon, I saw pop-up window with all 10 results and every one had sth like Snapshot, Fulltext Pdf etc under the name of item
same on page 2 of results
on page 3, when I clicked on zotero icon, nothing happen
since then I am not able to save things to zotero
Please help
  • no advices ? I re-installed it, tried steps from troubleshooting issues with translators, nothing helped. I can't save anything from google scholar and it's urgent for me
  • Dobrý den, zkusil jsme první čtyři strany vyhledávání "Predictive analytics". Ne vždy jsou na Google scholar plné texty. Každopádně hromadné stahování z Google scholar není nejvhodnější metodou rešerše a stahování textů.
  • Katarina: Most likely Google Scholar is blocking you. That's pretty common if you're saving pages of results at a time. There's nothing we can do about that, and not much you can do other than wait. You can see if you get a captcha if you click the cite link in Google Scholar and try to load the BibTeX for an entry, though even if you fill that out there's no guarantee it'll work from Zotero.

If you're importing many items, see https://www.zotero.org/support/getting_stuff_into_your_library#large-scale_imports_from_databases for some suggestions.