Bibliographie

When i print my document, my bibliography has interrogations points in a box between pages number.

I don't know how to change that.

Thank,
  • That sounds like a text encoding issue. Have you tried changing fonts?
  • It's weird because i only see the ''interrogations points boxes'' when the document is print.
  • edited June 18, 2018
    What operating system are you using? What word processor (Word, LibreOffice, printing directly from Zotero)? What printer? This does sound like an odd text encoding issue. Changing the typeface might help.
  • Window 8.1, 64-bit Operating System, x64-Based Processor.

Microsoft office home and business 2016.

I tried the University Printer and an other library = same result.

I will try changing the typeface this week. But, Time new roman seems to be the norm for typing text.
  • The font seems to be the problem.

Howerver, my supervisor asks for the : Annale. Histoire. Science sociale font.

I need to find a way to make it work.
  • This is a character encoding issue as @adamsmith said. Specifically, the dash that separates page numbers isn't recognized as being a legitimate character in the font table. Another possibility is that the non-breaking (keep-together) command character is treated as an unrecognized printable character.

Someone may be able to suggest to you how you can make modifications to the citation style to eliminate the printing problem. An alternative might be to change the default character set within Microsoft Word. Someone familiar with Word will be able to tell you how to do this.
  • Search & replace can likely fix this for the immediate issue
  • (see also: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/72499/bibliographie — it's a known issue with the fr-FR CSL locale: the page-range-delimiter is set to ‑ which is a non-breaking hyphen; a character which is not always available in the font.)