sync with sky drive or any other online free storage provider

I have been trying since last day to create some webdav account in many free online storage providers like acrobat, sky drive, mydisk etc and then sync with zotero but it is not working.for example, i tried mydisk.se to sync with zotero but in vain. i get the message "The storage server did not accept the username and password you entered. Please check your storage settings or contact your server administrator"
i have read in one thread that mydisk is no longer supporting zotero. is it true? please share your experience
Also, i need you people help in sync my data with any suitable online free space provider.
  • I did use mydisk.se, and, yes, sadly, they're blocking zotero for free users now. I wasn't able to find a similar free provider.

I know it isn't free, but jungledisk is extremely cheap, especially if you use their Rackspace provider.
  • thanks 'CB' for your valuable suggestion. u r right, Rack space is quite cheap
  • Having just paid my piddling bill for last month, I'm quite happy.
  • box.net/dav works using the email address you registered with box.net as login and standard http