ScienceDirect Translator Broken

Here is a link to an article in scienceDirect that's causing the translator to break.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6T1B-4W40WRB-1&_user=2139813&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000054276&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=2139813&md5=f6d2066de30c66044d40018797ddd1ba
  • That page saves fine for me. Check Report Errors under the gear menu—do you see a "Permission denied" error? If so, see Step 5 on troubleshooting translator issues. If not, send in an error report and post the Report ID here.
  • I just shut everything off and back on again and tried again and it's still broken. Firefox and zotero are current. I sent an error report. Here's the ID:

Thanks for your help with this. I'm lost without zotero in the morning.
  • You're using Firefox 3.5b4, so you'll need to wait for the next beta, which should be out very soon (unless you want to temporarily switch to the trunk, but that's not recommended for most users).
  • Thanks Dan. I dropped the beta firefox and all is well again. As always, you've brought me closer to transcendental calm.