LibreOffice 6?

Has anyone tested whether or not Zotero works with LibreOffice 6 which has just been released?
Thanks.
  • edited February 1, 2018
    Yes. Have LO 6 working smoothly with the last Beta of Zotero. Have just changed my citation style in an odt file with 40 references and 70 footnotes. No snags here.
  • I tried installing Zotero with LibreOffice6 in MS Windows 8.1, but LibreOffice extension manager can't find to zotero openoffice extension file. Not sure why this is happening, as I can find the file in the correct folder. Tried to manually install the extension by navigating to it in the extension manager, but that didn't work either.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  • Try installing the LibreOffice Extension from Zotero rather than via LibreOffice Zotero>Preferences>Cite>Wordprocessing>Re-Install add-in.

(I'm on a Mac. Maybe Win-8.1-Users can chime in and confirm that all is working well between LO6 Zotero and Win. 8.1?)
  • Installation should be working as of Zotero 5.0.34.5.
  • @zeeshanh See this https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#installation_error

The extension failing to install via LO's own Extension Manager usually indicates JRE detection problems for LibreOffice.