documents no longer download

In the past when I was using Firefox, I would get a PDF of the document when I saved to Zotero. Now that I need to use Chrome, it will not save the full document only the reference information.

Am I doing something wrong?
  • we'd need specific URLs where this is happening to say more.
  • edited January 22, 2018
    http://web.b.ebscohost.com.library.[…].edu:2048/ehost/resultsadvanced?vid=2&sid=d639423e-4d87-4180-b5d7-f481632785f9%40sessionmgr102&bquery=institutional+review+board+mission+creep&bdata=JmRiPWE5aCZ0eXBlPTEmc2l0ZT1laG9zdC1saXZl
  • Could you produce a Debug ID from Zotero?

1. In the Help menu, go to Debug Output Logging and select Enable.
    2. In your browser, navigate to the article that fails to save with PDF and click the Zotero Connector button
    3. Wait for the save to complete/fail.
    4. Before doing anything else in Zotero return to Help → Debug Output Logging and click Submit Output, which will disable logging and submit the output to zotero.org. A window should pop up containing a Debug ID. Click “Copy to Clipboard” and paste the Debug ID into this forum thread.
  • edited January 12, 2018
    Win error 5 during operation move on file U:\[…]\storage\tmp-ClQg2z (Access is denied.
    Zotero is getting an error trying to move files on disk during the save.

If you're running any security software, you could try temporarily disabling it. If this is a network share, that could also be causing problems, so you could try moving your data directory to C:\ and seeing if that makes a difference.
  • I have deleted everything from the network share drive and moved it to the c drive. Still having the same results.

this is the new error report #1427470631

D982171999
  • That Debug ID is empty. Can you try again?
  • (5)(+0000003): CookieSandbox: Managing cookies for content.ebscohost.com.library.[…].edu:2048

(5)(+0000001): CookieSandbox: No Set-Cookie header received for content.ebscohost.com.library.[…].edu:2048

(2)(+0000002): Downloaded PDF did not have MIME type 'application/pdf' in Attachments.importFromURL()

(2)(+0000000): <H1>404 Not found</H1>
    Someone more familiar with the EBSCOHost translator will need to take a look at this.
  • @sfuller211: Is this happening with other sites, or just EBSCOHost?