Filled Circle

Hi,
As you know if a references has an attachment and it downloaded, Zotero shows that as blue filled circle but if doesn't downloaded, it is shown as blue empty circle.
I thing there is an error for this display: If the references has more than one attechment and just one attachment was downloaded as filled circle but it must be empty? Because filled means all attachment are downloaded, am I right?
Thanks.
  • Hi,
    Could anyone review this issue please.
    Thank you
  • Hi,
    This is also a very significant feature and we are looking forward to using this feature.
    Thank you
  • The blue empty circle represents a file, which could not be found. The file may have been moved or deleted outside of Zotero, or, if the file was added on another computer, it may not yet have been synced to or from zotero.org.
    I usually find two version of this documents. The same document is in one case with blue and one is with the empty-blue circle. In this cases, I only delete the file with empty-circle.
    Unfortunately, in some cases, I only find the blue-empty circle and in this cases, I can try to find this files manually, but the easiest way is to download them again.
  • Hi,
    In my opinion, if the references have more than one attachment and just one attachment was downloaded as filled circle but it must be empty? Because filled means all attachment are downloaded, am I right?
  • No, the circle will be filled if at least one of the multiple attachments is downloaded.
  • But the cyle should be filled when all of the multiple attachment is downloaded. Filled circle means attechments downloaded. There is a confusing. How can I understand one or all attechement downloaded?
  • That's not currently possible.

@dstillman Any particularly reason for this choice?
  • There should be three icon:
    All the attachments aren’t downloaded (Empty circle)
    Some of the attachments are downloaded (We need this one?)
    All the attachments are downloaded (Full circle)