Zotero 5 not working after install

Hi I just updated to the latest standalone version on my PC (Windows 7) and I get the following error below.

Any ideas how to resolve if at all possible?

Win error 5 during operation open on file C:\Users\bgrasso\AppData\Roaming\Zotero\Zotero\Profiles\f088xihh.default\zotero\tmp\zotero-migration.tmp.tmp (Access is denied.)
(No stack trace)
From previous event:
captureStackTrace@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/debuggability.js:826:23
CapturedTrace@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/debuggability.js:718:5
longStackTracesCaptureStackTrace@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/debuggability.js:397:19
module.exports/Promise.prototype._then@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/promise.js:232:9
module.exports/Promise.prototype._passThrough@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/finally.js:94:12
module.exports/Promise.prototype.finally@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/finally.js:103:12
PromiseSpawn@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/generators.js:36:25
module.exports/Promise.coroutine/<@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/generators.js:197:21
ZoteroService@file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Zotero/components/zotero-service.js:347:4
XPCOMUtils__getFactory/factory.createInstance@resource://gre/modules/XPCOMUtils.jsm:387:19
@chrome://zotero/content/include.js:4:14
  • Hi Jacobs, I now have the same problem using a MAC. Were you able resolve the tracing/data problem? I would thank you for a comment. Kind regards.
  • I have the same problem
  • If you're getting the same exact message (mentioning zotero-migration.tmp.tmp), either there's a problem with the file permissions in your Zotero profile directory or this is due to security software on your system preventing Zotero from accessing its own profile directory.

If you're getting a different error, please start a new thread.