Can Zotero download materials online

Can Zotero offers a function to automatically download pdfs of research papers and sort their datas. Usually we search a electronic library and need to get some data from them And then make decision of further options which are more likely what we want.

I know that Zotero has many funtions, But I still use it to deal with a small portion of my work. For example, My task is to Download the articles in pdf file on the web site www.scirp.org :Scientific Research Publishing, A publisher publish Open Access journals (articles are accessible for free through internet) . After fetch those pdfs, I need to retrieve separately the titles strings, the authors strings, the abstract strings, the body texts and the references and then calculate the citation rate of each journal according to the split parts.

Before I ask for other tools for my task, I wish Zotero could share most of my task. Actually it is not apt to get information online.

As I see that Zotero is a plugin for Firefox is there a way to complete my task more smoothly with plugins for firefox combined.

As far as I know there is a tool for those tasks called Metaseek. However I didn’t use it for I had tried another tool.