Style Error: Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry

It appears a message that reads: An unexpected error occurred while installing Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry.csl

Please I need some help here, thanks in advance
  • edited November 14, 2017
    Where are you downloading the style from? That message usually means that the style isn’t valid.
  • From zotero style repository, I tried to get there via browser and by the zotero standalone program, none of them worked.
  • Okay, that's unusual. The style installs for me. Do you happen to have the style already installed? If so, try to remove it and re-install.

If not, does installing other styles from the repository work? For example, the journal style you want is just a stub pointing to this parent style:
    http://www.zotero.org/styles/elsevier-with-titles

Does installing that one work?
  • No need to, when I just opened the program, the style I asked for previously was in the style list. I just tried to make the bibliography and it worked fine. Don't know why, but it just solved by itself. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your help.
  • No problem at all. Thanks for reaching out. That is always better than users sitting in frustration.