Author missing from reference list

edited October 20, 2017
Hi, I need some help with a reference. Everything appears correct in the Zotero Standalone fields. Below are two very similar references to reports by the OECD. As you can see, Zotero is populating the author for the first one but simply using dashes for the second (although the author fields are identical):
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. 2010. “Current Developments/Activities on the Safety of Manufactured Nanomaterials, Tour de Table at the 7th Meeting of the Working Party on Manufactured Nanomaterials.” Tour de Table at the 7th Meeting of the Working Party on Manufactured Nanomaterials No. 26. Series on the Safety of Manufactured Nanomaterials. Paris, France: OECD.
———. 2012. “Guidance on Sample Preparation and Dosimetry for the Safety Testing of Manufactured Nanomaterials.” Tour de Table at the 7th Meeting of the Working Party on Manufactured Nanomaterials No. 36. Series on the Safety of Manufactured Nanomaterials. Paris, France: OECD.
I thought perhaps this was a character count issue as these are both rather long references and I originally had the URL included to each report, but even when I removed that the author did not populate. However, if I change the author in the second to "OECD" then it does populate.
Any ideas? Thanks

EDIT: actually nevermind, changing the author doesn't seem to make a difference. It doesn't populate no matter what I do. What gives?

EDIT #2: Changing the author of the second to "OECD2" makes it populate. Is this a bug in Zotero where it gets confused if there are two identical authors in a list of references? Or maybe it's specified this way in the Chicago Manual of Style?