Zotero 5.0

I am Zotero reference manager tool user since 2012. Today I have tried to install Zotero 5.0 for Firefox and it goes properly one or two steps then there was an error. Is there anyone who can managed Zotero 5.0 properly?
  • Lots of people are running 5.0 without issues, yes. We'd need to know more about what error you experienced to be able to help you with that.
  • When I tried to install it displays “Firefox prevented this site from asking you to install software on your computer” Then I make click on “Allow”
    It displays again “It is required your permission to: Access your data for all websites, Access browser tabs, Access browser activity during navigation”.
    Finally click on Add button then everything is disappeared.
  • So far this sounds correct. What do you mean by "everything is disappeared"?
  • Zotero icon will not appear on mozilla firefox browser.
  • edited August 22, 2017
    First, make sure you're aware of this: https://www.zotero.org/blog/a-unified-zotero-experience/ -- you will no longer see the red "Z" icon; just the "Save to Zotero Icon" (e.g., on this page, a light blue page icon).

If you're not seeing this, do you see the Zotero 5 connector installed when you put
    about:addons
    into the Firefox address bar and press return?
  • I have invest some time doing on it; saw on Add-ons ... still not diplayed but it can take a sapshoot ....
    I can send you the snapshoot asexbr@gmail.com
  • post to a free image hosting site (google drive, dropbox, imgur.com) and link to it here.
  • OK, so that's exactly right. I'm not sure I understand the problem?
  • Therefore how can I open my zotero library?
  • Did you read the link I posted above? You'll need to install Zotero Standalone and open that like any other program on your computer.
  • Really thank you for your assistance.