Inputting full citations directly into text, for syllabi etc.

I'm trying to make a syllabus, and want to include full references for readings I have saved in Zotero. Is there a way or a citation style to include this information directly, rather than as a footnote, bracket etc? In the past I've produced a bibliography and then cut and past the full citations individually into the relevant weeks, deleting the placeholder citation. But this is a little tedious and, I suspect, unnecessary.

Any help much appreciated!

Thank you.
  • I don't believe there is a citation style available that does this (though it'd be trivially easy to do, especially if you're content with just having, say, Chicago's footnote format in the text, so do let me know if you really want it -- we wouldn't be putting it up on zotero.org/styles , but you could still use it).

I just use quick copy from Zotero directly:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/creating_bibliographies#quick_copy
    But obviously those citations don't update from Zotero.
  • I was just looking for exactly this. Not clear to me why this should not be on zotero.org/styles. I guess there are a lot of people out there who need to adapt their syllabi and quick copy does not do the trick. Same for people who want to publish ordered and annotated bibliographies. It would actually be great if there was a toggle in the "style format" selector on the style repository that would allow to find these styles. Or that these styles would all be named something like "Chicago full info in text".