Progress Bar

Hi,
In Zotero 4, there was a green-white progress bar and we could see how much percent download/upload occurred. In Zotero 5, there is no progress bar and we can not see the progress of download/upload. It is a very important feature, please bring it back.
Thank you.
  • Hi,
    Is there any response for this issue:(
    Thank you
  • Sorry, overlooked this one. (In general, if you don't get a response after a few days, feel free to bump the thread as a reminder. But no need for concern or deeper interpretation.)

There is still a progress indicator when there are large file downloads/uploads, I believe. You can also hover your mouse over the spinning sync arrow to see the remaining number of files to upload/download.
  • Hi,
    The problem is I cannot see any progress both large file downloads/uploads and hovering your mouse over the spinning sync arrow.
    Thank you
  • There's no more progress bar in 5.0, but in the latest beta (5.0.11-beta.1) the tooltip will show the number of files remaining for the current library.
  • Hi,
    Thank you very much.
    When 5.0.11 will be released?
    Thank you
  • edited August 13, 2017
    In addition to the Upload/Download progress bar it would be nice to have some indication for indexing added PDFs. Drag-n-drop of several large PDF files resulted in freezing of Z4 for a while (minutes sometimes), and in Z5 it looks like nothing happens and then the documents randomly pop up in the library, which looks weird.

If the software cannot perform a requested action instantly, there must be some sort of indication which tells the user what is happening and how long it will take. This is a part of a good design.
  • Hi,
    I agree with @andselisk.
    That is an important point.
    Thank you