Syncing: Item from computer standalone library not appearing on server library or other computer

I have tried updating so am now on the current version of Zotero, tried hitting green sync button, checked to make sure sync settings are correct in preferences. But at least one of the items that appears in my local laptop zotero collection doesn't appear online in my zotero server library. Which is likely why it's not syncing with my desktop computer so the same item doesn't appear there. I've spent the last hour trying to find a similar thread on these forums and reviewing documentation, but nothing seems to match this concern. I hope it's something simple.

Any advise would be welcome.

Thanks.
  • I'm having the same issue. My sync settings are correct in preferences, the group library exists, the syncing reports no errors and indicates that everything is synced correctly, but my local collection isn't synced online or with other users in the group. Is there any information beyond what is reported in the link posted here (because I seem to be in line with those recommendations already)?