Style Request - Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation

Could you please provide a style for Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation. The following is the link for the reference style:

https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/societyimages/jvdi/JVDI Instructions to Authors.pdf
  • edited May 11, 2017
    @maramakrishnan Could you please provide an information according to this guide for style requesting https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/wiki/Requesting-Styles

EDIT: Try SAGE Vancouver style
  • Dear LiborA ,
    None of the SAGE styles (three styles) suits for this journal.

Thanks
  • Dear @maramakrishnan OK. But we still need examples for Mares (2001) and Campbell, J. L., & Pedersen, O. K. (2007) as describe in the guide for requesting styles.
  • • In-text citations are listed in superscript after the punctuation as shown.1,2-4,8 . Arrange references alphabetically, numbered consecutively.
    • Campbell JL, Pedersen OK. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies 2007; 40: 307–332. doi:10.1177/0010414006286542
    • Mares I. Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? In: Hall PA and Soskice D, eds. Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage. 1st ed. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001: 184–213.
  • edited May 31, 2017
    @maramakrishnan
    Just had a quick look into this one. The style for "The Oncologist" should be a match (for journal articles at least).
    I don't have access to this journal. Could you post an example article for it, so I can double check and make the style properly?

Reference should look like this according to guide:
    Campbell JL, Pedersen OK. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comp Polit Stud 2007;40:307–332. (which is different to what you posted)
  • Hi all,

Sorting out my references for submission. The JVDI style seems correct except for the author order, which should be alphabetical.

From the author submission instructions: "Arrange references alphabetically, numbered consecutively."

I am a new user- this may be something I can account for in another way.

Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

• Hi,

The style already does this correctly.
    Try it out in a new document with a bunch of sample citations.
  • Hi,

Thanks for you reply. I just gave this a try and unfortunately it did not work for me.
  • Could you give an example of what you're seeing the in the bibliography?
    Also, make sure you have the style selected in the right location: it's set under "Document Preferences" in the word processor add-on, *not* in the preferences of the Zotero app.
  • Figured this out! I was getting fooled by several of the author names, as they were treated as hyphenated names in Zotero- so it skewed the order.

Thanks!