Change in suffix behaviour?

I've just noticed a change in the way that suffixes are rendered in both McGill and OSCOLA CSL (vanilla Zotero, downloaded them from the repository) on my computer. Here is a list of cites, rendered using the the OSCOLA.csl, from a new document I just created to test the issue:
Amartya Sen, Development as Freedom (Knopf 1999) (works).
ibid (still works).
Karl Polanyi, The Great Transformation (2nd edn, Beacon Press 2001)(‘does not work’).
Thomas Piketty, Capital in the Twenty-First Century: The Dynamics of Inequality, Wealth, and Growth (Arthur Goldhammer tr, The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press 2014)('even weirder’).
ibid(‘again’ again).
Polanyi (n 3) fine without bracket.
Michel Foucault, Society Must Be Defended: Lectures at the Collège De France, 1975-76 (Mauro Bertani and Alessandro Fontana eds, David Macey tr, First edition, Picador 2003)‘not fine without brackets’.
In each case, the suffix text includes a leading space, i.e.:

(works)
(still works)
('does not work')
('even weirder')
('again' again)
fine without bracket
'not fine without bracket'

But (if it is not clear from the render above), the leading space is removed in each of the cites where the suffix text includes a quotation mark.

It's possible that this is just on my computer and just temporary. But I've already reinstalled both the Zotero plugin and the Word plugin, and restarted the computer (though possibly not done these in the right order). Anyone else seeing this? Or able to reproduce it? Zotero plugin version is 4.0.29.19.