[5.0 Beta] Cursor jumps to top of note

This discussion was created from comments split from: Zotero 5.0 Beta.
  • I have a strange bug on zotero 5. I use it simultaneously on two computer (connected to the same zotero account) and so far, the bug only happens on one of the computer (computer B). When I write in a zotero note on computer B and zotero sync (triggered by an automatic or manual sync from the other computer A), then, at the end of the sync, the note I was writting on computer B jumps to the top, so I have to scroll down to get back to where I was working.

This doesn't happen when I write a note on computer B and zotero on computer A is not launched

I have the latest zotero5 version on both computer.
  • (We're aware of this. No need to report it again.)
  • @Vialo: Not sure if you're getting notifications for this thread, but we're aware of this issue, so no need to keep reporting it.
  • I apologize, I just discovered this thread. I thought I had somehow missed to click the "post comment" button or that my account had a problem. Thanks for your patience.
  • OK, can you see if this still happens? (It would've been for specific notes, so try to check the same ones.)
  • Well, that was quick! So far I haven't had the bug so thanks so much, it's really improving my workflow.
  • This bug came back yesterday, I was working on a quite long note
  • The workaround so far is to use a "separate window" to edit the note.
  • No, this was a server issue. Should be fixed again.