Status code 0 when syncing files: Report ID 158588596

I have been unable to get all of the files in my collection to sync to my WebDAV server; I am using BingoDisk. The sync successfully writes to the Zotero server, and copies almost all files (says 1474/1477 complete) to the WebDAV server, but then seems to stall, with the green arrow spinning forever. It gives the following error [Report ID:158588596]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'Unexpected status code 0 in Zotero.Sync.Storage.setStorageModificationTime()' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]"]

I have tried numerous times to reset the library and re-sync. I have had success exporting a portion of the library and syncing that, although occasionally this error occurs even with smaller portions of the library. Any suggestions?
  • Has anyone else encountered this problem? Does anyone know what status code 0 indicates?
  • Hi jason! I've been having a similar problem. I got almost the exact same error message, except for the fact that the status code was 300, not 0. I too am using Bingodisk. I was actually able to get the webdav data to sync onto the server from one of my computers, but I cannot seem to get it to sync up and pull my pdf files back off for the other two. I'm beginning to wonder if it is a problem with the Bingodisk set up. I hope we can get this figured out soon!
  • edited March 24, 2009
    Hi Jason,

I don't know if you resolved your problem yourself or not, but I could never get my bingodisk account to transfer the data to all of my computers. I was able to verify the server in Zotero, and upload the files; but I couldn't download. I got impatient waiting for a response on the boards, so I tried using a free box.net account; and viola, everything works. I'm guessing the problem lies with my bingodisk account (whether that was my setup or their server, I don't know); but at least the problem is resolved.

Good luck to you!