stalled sync?

Could you check on a sync from my account, currently running (i.e. green circling arrow with "Getting updated data from server"? Intermittent debug ID is D1247154205 -- it's doing the associated libraries locked thing and has been for some time.
I was getting a sync conflict, triggered manual sync and haven't been able to sync since.

It's also, oddly, sometimes showing me that the library has never synced when I hover over the sync icon, though it definitely has many times from this computer.
  • Nothing queued now, though looks like there were some slow (1–2.5 hour) full syncs. (Syncing has been a bit slow lately, but we're trying to just get 5.0 out rather than spending time trying to speed it up.)
  • thanks -- went through in ~2hs today. Good to know things may be slow. I don't really understand the full sync thing -- as I said, the computer has synced multiple times and I obviously don't touch any of the Reset functions, but my (network) Firefox install at work is behaving oddly and I'm assuming that's somehow to blame -- I have the data folder on a local HD, but Firefox randomly downgrades Zotero to an earlier version (4.0.29.7 repeatedly). Clearly not your problem, though if it does seem like this is something happening to other Windows network users, I could try to talk to our IT folks about this. They're quite reasonable & helpful.