Sync Never Completes

When attempting to sync over the past few days, the little green arrow spins indefinitely and the progress bar stops at what it states is 50%.

In the most recent sync, I uploaded well over 100,000KB, but the progress stopped at 50% having uploaded 565/566 files, with 3,888KB left to upload.

I am unable to generate an error code, because the sync either continues in perpetuity, or I cancel it. I have two questions:

1. Can this be fixed
2. If I cancel the sync at this point (with what seems like the bulk majority of files uploaded) is my library mostly synced (and is there anyway to figure out what the missing file is?).

Thanks for your help, and I hope this made sense.

BTW--my keywords are not excessively long, so I'm pretty sure that is not the issue
  • I have been having a similar problem since updating to 1.5b1. I never even see a progress bar, and the green arrow never stops spinning (I left the computer on overnight!). Has anyone found a solution to this?
  • I am still having this problem. Every time I try and sync the sync continues to go on forever with the green arrow continuously spinning and there always being 1 file that never gets uploaded. Has anyone ever had this same problem?
  • I think that I have the same issue and left a report on it earlier today.

I've tried several times to work around it but it without success. I reckon we are stuck until the developers figure out the problem - or explain to us what we are doing wrong.