[Juris-M] Zotero experienced an error updating your document

I got a big long message while trying to generate a bibliography in LibreOffice 5.2.3.2 under Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. Juris-M 4.0.29.12m95. Plugin 3.5.12m31. Purged and reinstalled plugin a couple of times. Java Version shows 1.8.0_60, "runtime"=1.8.0_60-b27; Java Hotspot Server=25.60-b23, mixed mode. Can I send a graphic of the captured message to someone? Thx, M
  • Being a bit impatient, I plugged into the Ubuntu PPA for JAVA 8 which yielded an update. ('Fraid to try JAVA 9.) The LibreOffice-JurisM connection seems to be working now, though slowly. My document is 110 pages and contains about 450 (CMoS Style) footnotes with refs from about as many sources. The bibliography generates in a flash now. Can we get an indicator that flashes "refreshing" (continuously) and "refresh complete"? M
  • Just say your post, glad you've gotten it sorted. There is a problem on Macs with LibreOffice, which require a Java downgrade to work (I've been told the same is true in Zotero, but I've not checked).

An indicator seems a good idea; but it will have to wait either for implementation in Zotero, or at least for the Zotero/Juris-M 5.0 watershed.