MacOS Sierra can't drag zotero window

I've reinstalled zotero, deleted preferences, restarted, etc., but after installing MacOS Sierra (golden master, 10.12), The zotero window refuses to be dragged around. It just stays where it is. I can resize it from its corners or sides and 'move' it around that way. Needs a fix...

Thank you
  • Fixed in 4.0.29.13, available now.
  • edited September 19, 2016
    (Dan, any reason Standalone for Windows is stuck at 4.0.29.10? I'd like to have the latest citeproc-js in stable)
  • I confirm 4.0.29.13 solves the problem for me. Fast work people. Thanks to Dan Stillman.
  • So are 4.0.29.13 and Office 2016 stable with the Sierra GM then? I'm debating whether or not to install Sierra on the release tomorrow.
  • They are for me, so far so good.
  • Ooops, spoke to soon. Selecting multiple citations are broken with 4.0.29.13, Office 2016 and Sierra GM. Have reverted to the stuck-window zotero version that allows multiple citations.
  • Agree with Dbmacdon: "4.0.29.13 solves the problem for me. Fast work people. Thanks to Dan Stillman."

Really appreciate how reponsive zotero people arein terms of reply to support questions and fixing issues. It's a huge help, so thanks.