Finding the tags of an item in zotero.sqlite

I would like to find all my items that only have 1 or 2 tags. I use an Sqlite Browser to get into the db but its structure makes me confuse.

What does the first column (itemID) in the table ItemTags refers to?
Into which table should I look to find the item corresponding to this itemID number?
his link http://zomark.github.io/zotero-marc/schema/trunk/relationships.html show that there should be a relation between itemTags/itemID and items/itemID but the same number doesn't link to the same item.

Thanks for your help!
  • You should generally avoid accessing the SQLite database directly. What exactly are you trying to do?
  • edited October 28, 2016
    Thanks for your comment!

I would like to find all my items that only have 1 or 2 tags to be able to add more tag to them.

I already use an advanced search for "Tag" "does not contain" "%" for the untagged items but apparently there is no way for finding items with 1 or 2 tag.

Also I use a copy of the zotero.sqlite to explore it in Sqlite Browser, so there is no way I will corrupt the file. Once I have find the insufficiently tagged items, I will find them in zotero and add the tags in the regular way, so no issue there also.

So in brief I would like to be able to have a list of the items (their title for instance) with only 1 or to tag.