bulleted list behavior in notes

I have three problems I encounter when using bulleted lists in Notes. I use Firefox Zotero for Windows 7.

1. Sometimes, when I cut/copy and paste within a list, two bullets appear on the same line. Happens even when pressing SHIFT+CTRL+V (see screeshot link below)
2. Sometimes, a vertical gap appears between bulleted items in a list (see screeshot link below)
3. Sometimes, when I want to add or edit an item near the top of a bulleted list, I cannot. Cursor is where I want to insert text, but when I type nothing happens. But if I move the cursor to the bottom of the bulleted list I can type, adding to the list.

Screenshot link: http://tinypic.com/r/357nh9d/9 (Screenshot is image on middle right of this page--sorry for all the ads on the page.)

Grateful for any help!
  • edited September 27, 2016
    I demonstrate below, a related problem. The above was in "Tab" mode in Firefox. The one below occurs in "Browser Pane" mode in Firefox. I have Windows 7.

"
    [bullet] Study 1:
    _____[indented bullet]tests....
    _____[indented bullet]blah...
    [bullet]Study 2:
    _____[indented bullet]participants...
    _____[indented bullet]blah blah ...
    __Did Fisher...
    _____[indented bullet]Did ANOVA...
    _____[indented bullet]Did SEM...
    "

As you can see the "Did Fisher..." line needs to have a bullet like the lines above and below, but it does not.