Error "Journal of European Public Policy"

edited October 11, 2016
Hello,

I have spotted an error in the style for the "Journal of European Public Policy".

After hyperlinks it should say "(accessed MONTH YYYY)" (see http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/authors/style/RJPPsupp.pdf on p. 8). Now it says "(accessedDAY MONTH YYYY)".

Also, it would be great if the doi could be added whenever a journal article has no defined volume number and issue yet (early view). If I understand the document linked to above correctly that is what the editors had in mind.

Would it be possible to update this style along these lines?

All best,
Markus
  • The style is now fixed. The updated version will appear on the repository within 30mins (check the timestamp). Update your copy of the style by clicking "Update Now" in the General tab of the Zotero preferences.

Styles also update automatically within 24hs for Zotero 4.0+
    In an existing document, you may have to switch to a different style and back for the changes to take effect once the style is updated.
    Any further problems please let us know & thanks for reporting
  • edited October 11, 2016
    Thank you for the update, adamsmith!

I spotted another small error. When citing edited volumes the current style gives:

Laffan, B. and Lindner, J. (2015) ‘The budget: who gets what, when, and how?’, in H. Wallace, M. [hic!] A. Pollack, and A. [hic!] R. Young (eds). [hic!] Policy-Making in the European Union. [hic!] Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp. 220–242.

According to the journal's guidelines, editors and volume title as well as volume title and place of publication should be separated with a comma rather than a period. Moreover, the initials for first and middle names should not be separated by a blank space:

Laffan, B. and Lindner, J. (2015) ‘The budget: who gets what, when, and how?’, in H. Wallace, M.A. Pollack, and A.R. Young (eds), Policy-Making in the European Union, Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp. 220–242.

Best wishes,
    Markus