Oria (former Bibsys) and Primo mapping

Hi! We have encountered a problem with the (rather) new Oria website when exporting information to Zotero. According to Bibsys (they run the Oria website) this is due to some changes in the default settings. I am not an expert on these technical stuff, but I was told that Zoteros mapping for Primo is set up to look for information about publisher and the location of the publisher in the same field. The Oria website has separated the information into two different fields. Due to this Zotero misses to find the information about “location” since this is not in the default field anymore. Do you understand what I am trying to explain and is there any hope for a solution? Here are the links to both Oria and Bibsys
https://bibsys-almaprimo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo_library/libweb/action/search.do?vid=BIBSYS

http://www.bibsys.no/

Best regards
Anne Brit Ingholm
Librarian
Mailand upper secondary school in Norway
  • Yes, that makes sense and it's generally possible to fix, just have to see how. @zuphilip, the location is in //addata/cop -- do you see any reason _not_ to check for that?
  • No, that is a good idea. We should IMO use the fields //addata/cop and also //addata/pub whenever they are available. Moreover, I would suggest to prefer these fields over similar fields from the display part.
  • perfect, thanks. I'll try to get to that asap.
  • Thank you very much for looking into this, it`s much appreciated.
  • Have you had the change to look in to this? Is there any chance Zotero will find the "location" any time soon? I am preparing for Zotero courses, so it would be nice to know what to tell my students:)

Best regards Anne Brit
  • Thanks -- we had some other, more obscure, additions that we had wanted to make for a while. This is now all life.
    Your version of Zotero will automatically update within 24hs, or you can update manually using the "Update Now" button in the "General" tab of the Zotero preferences. If you're using Standalone, restart Zotero and your browser after updating.

Any further problems let us know & thanks for reporting
  • Thank you! Works perfect now:)