Standalone blocked by GS, Firefox isn´t

I have a strange problem, simular to something already raised by some others:

I´m blocked by Google Scholar, but only for the Standalone version. The Firefox Plugin works quite fine.

Are there cookies or something else I have to delete for the standalone version, though it works again?

Thanks in advance
  • This probably does have to do with cookies, but there's no good way to transfer cookies from Firefox to Standalone or clear cookies in Standalone altogether (though I'm not entirely sure that cookies persist in ZSA anyway after restart).
  • Restarting ZSA doesn´t solve the problem.
    Are there cookies stored in the standalone version?
  • edited December 21, 2013
    There are. You can try closing ZSA, deleting cookies.sqlite in you ZSA profile directory (one directory up from the _default_ Zotero data directory for ZSA. e.g. in Windows 7, C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\Zotero\Zotero\Profiles\<randomstring>), then starting ZSA up again.

Edit: Ooops, copied the wrong path
  • edited May 29, 2016
    Clear cookies just doesn't work! I still got captcha dialog. But actually it doesn't gives me captcha to input. The page opened is always "... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now." Really annoying, I never succeeded in updating even one citation number after I installed "zotero google scholar citation" add-on. Can somebody give a workaround? Thank you very much