"The attached file could not be found" for Group Library Tarsnfer

Hi,
I have two group library and for file syncing, the setting is "sync attachment file in group libraries using Zoreto storage" "as needed". So all my files stay on web not in standalone.
When I would like to move a file from one group to another ı get the error "The attached file could not be found. It may have been moved or deleted outside of Zotero."
How can I move the files without download to my computer.
It is very urgent an critical, because I would like to transfer my one group to another.
Best
  • This isn't currently possible. You need to download the file before moving/copying it. You can always Show File and delete the local files after copying and syncing them (and note that Zotero won't actually need to upload the file again, since a copy is already available on the server).
  • I've created an issue for this. Not sure when it will happen, and you're the either first to ask for it or close to it, but it'd be a good thing to support.
  • Dear Dan,
    That's a great news. I do not know why somebody has not requested the feature before. It is very useful and essential feature that users will use it frequently and like it very much.
    Thank you very much.
    Best
  • Dear Dan,
    If you accept, I would like to donate for this feature. Is it possible. So It may be done quickly.
    Best