How to install processor patch plugin for troubleshooting Zotero intergration error

I am facing a probelm when I need to insert citation, an error written Zotero intergartion error is coming up. I have tried to install processor patch plugin as others have recomended but I am failing to download it and its saying might have been permanantly deleted. Cn you help me out please.
  • no, don't install the patch plugin unless directed to -- it just updates the CSL processor, it doesn't fix any specific errors.

What error are you getting specifically?
    report ID? https://www.zotero.org/support/reporting_problems#provide_a_report_id
  • the error that I am getting is Zotero integration error, Zotero experienced an error updating your document.

[JavaScript Error: "couldn't open library C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qu2qoofe.default\extensions\zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org\resource\libzoteroWinWordIntegration.dll: error 193" {file: "file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/qu2qoofe.default/extensions/zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroWinWordIntegration.js" line: 48}]'[JavaScript Error: "couldn't open library C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qu2qoofe.default\extensions\zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org\resource\libzoteroWinWordIntegration.dll: error 193" {file: "file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/qu2qoofe.default/extensions/zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroWinWordIntegration.js" line: 48}]' when calling method: [zoteroIntegrationApplication::getDocument]
  • I had the same problem and found the solution described here worked for me: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/56173/office-2016-word-add-on-not-working-with-latest-firefox-version-354/
    Downloading a 32 (instead of 64bit) version of firefox fixed the issue.
  • I have downloaded the 32-bit and the zotero word plugin is not responding at all. If i open word with administrator the same error as above appears.

Help please
  • edited March 14, 2016
    you have reinstalled the Word add-on after installing the 32-bit version of Firefox?
  • I have re-installed word add-on but still the zotero word plugin is not responding
  • Please can you help me out am struggling