Sync citation styles

Is there a way in Zotero to sync citation styles across multiple computers? If not, could this be added on please?

Thanks!
  • not via Zotero, no. You could probably configure something else to do that, but it's likely not worth it. I believe it has been talked about before, not sure what devs' current thinking on this is.
  • Can I copy-paste citation styles from one computer to another? Which file/s in my Zotero folder (within the firefox profile) would that be so the Style Manager in Preferences has the same styles on both computers?
  • the folder "styles" in the data directory.
  • I closed Zotero on computer 2 and deleted the 'styles' folder. And then copy-pasted the 'styles' folder from computer 1. Yet, when I restart Zotero on computer 2, I continue to see only the previous, smaller, style list under Preferences > Cite > Styles. Do I need to hit the 'Reset Styles' button in Advanced?
  • no, reset styles will reset them to the default. Are you sure you're in the right data directory? This should really work, I just tried this on my set-up the other day.
  • Solved. It worked after I restarted Firefox.
  • oh sorry, I figured that's what you meant by "closing Zotero". Yes, Zotero only checks on styles (and translators) during startup.