Question about or suggestion for filter box

I'm liking Zotero very much. Thanks for a great tool.

On the filter box (or when working with tags), is there a way to do something like a "this but not that" command? In other words, if I search on everything that has a particular tag, is there a way to filter out entries that have another particular tag?

For example, let's say I search for everything tagged "divine sovereignty" and get 50 results. If I have other tags connected to these, such as "human beings," "inanimate object," and "abstract idea," is there a way to filter out of my "divine sovereignty" list all the results that have "inanimate object" attached?

I realize that I could select the "divine sovereignty" tag and then select the "human beings" tag. This would eliminate the "inanimate object" tagged items. But it also eliminates the "abstract idea" tagged items. This is not hard to work around in the example I am giving here with only three tags in play, but when I get to working with about 40 different tags, it presents a real problem.

This brings me back to the filter box. Perhaps this capability could be worked into the filter somehow? E.g., "divine sovereignty AND (human beings OR abstract idea) NOT inanimate object"

I'm not a programmer, so I don't know how difficult or easy something like this might be, but I know that such a feature would be worth it for what I am doing.

Thanks,
RK