Alert: Zotero items in the collection 'x' have been added and/or removed on multiple computers...

Report ID: 1225556178

Alert: Zotero items in the collection 'x' have been added and/or removed on multiple computers since the last sync. The following items have been added to the collection: (followed by a list of items so long I can't see the end)

The above message has interrupted my research every couple of minutes while my Zotero bar is open on the bottom of the screen. This has been an issue for several months, and many of the items listed (always the same) I haven't even looked at for six months - a year... and I've also never accessed my Zotero account from another computer. I've cleared space in my memory, but it did not get rid of this message. It's frequency has become a deterrent to my ability to use Zotero as I cannot read anything in its entirety without being repeatedly alerted to this apparent issue. I'm eager to find a solution and would appreciate any advice on the matter.
  • Have you selected the alert message and pressed Enter/Return? This will accept the changes that need to be made. If you're just closing the alert, you'll see it repeatedly because nothing was fixed.
  • Yes, unfortunately my only option is to press enter/return, and yet it's the same message with the same changes that keeps reappearing...
  • First, see Repeated Conflicts to understand what's happening. The dialog isn't the issue — it's just that you're getting a sync error, so the sync is being repeated and you're seeing the same conflicts each time.
    Item 2673 not found in Zotero.Sync.Storage.getSyncedModificationTime()
    Check your database integrity from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences.