Feature request: Exclusions from syncing

I'd like to be able to exclude certain folders in My Library or the complete library from syncing and keep that stuff completely confidential on my computer.

Do you thing this is that a feature worth implementing? Thanks!
  • It's not possible with the way sync currently works, but it will be technically possible with the next major version of Zotero and then developers have indicated that they'd like to implement something like this, yes.
    Impossible to tell, though, how long that would take in total. May still be a while.
  • That's very good news, Adam! Thank you! I'll wait …
  • Hello!
    I am also interested in the same feature. Keeping some folders local while being able to sync others.
    Is there any plug-in at the moment that could help us achieve this functionality before the major update?
  • no plugin, no, and it'd be rather tricky (and probably undesirable given possible complications) to do as plugin.
  • Oh, I understand...
    I'll keep waiting then. you can add my vote to this feature request.
    Thank you Adam!
  • Anteriormente pude hacer la sincronizacion, ahora no encuentro el icono de la sincronizacion y no se que paso alguien me puede decir como hago, o que error estoy cometiendo
  • enorme -- por favor empieze una nueva discusión (Star a New Discussion a la izquierda) y describa con más detalle que ves (o no ves que veías anteriormente)