Increase max title length

Hi, I set the maximum title length to 180 in the config file. But still, zotero limits the pdf title length to 50 (right-click, rename according to metadata). Can I change this somewhere else?

Files I manage with zotfile are renamed properly. Doing it manually by right-clicking the file in zotero does not work properly.

Edit:

Found another entry in about:config

extensions.zotero.attachmentRenameFormatString;{%a - }{%y - }{%t{50}}

I changed that to {%a - }{%y - }{%t} like in zotfile, but no avail. Changing the value to 180 has no effect either.
  • {%a - }{%y - }{%t} works for me, as does changing the value to 180.
    Maybe try restarting after setting it, check the value sticks, and try again? (though restarting shouldn't be necessary).

And I assume you know that you need to set preferences for Standalone and Firefox separately if you're using both.
  • edited September 3, 2015
    I tried restarting already (except windows7).

What do you mean by setting preferences for SA and FF separately? As far as I can see they both use the same about:config. Or is there a separate config for SA? When I click on the about:config button in SA, it opens about:config in FF.
  • no, those are different about:configs. It's just the same interface.
  • thx a lot, seems like I thought it's the same at a brief glance. Infact, the value was still {50} in SA about:config.

Works fine now.