still having problems with putting items in group library

Hello! Members that have joined my group are unable to add items into the library. They are unable to add them directly to the group and are unable to drag items from their personal libraries into the group library.

I have made them admins in the group to see if this changes, but it still doesn't work.

If you can help with this, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
  • Make sure that they sync successfully after you change their group permissions.
  • I believe they have. If they have, then what would the next step be?
  • If that's the case, could you provide the name of the group and at least one member that is having difficulties? If you don't want to post this on a public forum, you can email the info to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread.

Just to be clear, the member is unable to add a new item to the group library, because the add new item button (green plus) is disabled in the Zotero client, correct?
  • edited April 13, 2015
    nsaucsf: Your group has library editing and file editing enabled for admins only, not members, and the other members are not admins. You should either make them admins or fix the group permissions to let regular members make changes.
  • (And from the looks of it their roles in the group have never changed. So I'm not sure how you tried to make them admins, but it didn't take.)
  • Same problem, as described in email
  • See Changes Not Syncing. If the change isn't going through and it was made properly, it's likely the sync isn't actually completing.