Can't see group libraries in Mozilla Firefox Zotero

Hi,
When I open my Zotero inside my Firefox browser, I can only see my references under my library. I can see the "group libraries" icon, but when I click on it, none of my group libraries appear. I am certain I am using the same account information - log-in and password and this is matched for syncing. When I go to Zotero.org, I can see my groups and my references. My work colleague can access the group libraries from his computer. I recently got a new laptop and had to reinstall Zotero. I thought it could be that I had downloaded the StandAlone version - so removed that and installed the Zotero for Firefox verion - still no group libraries. I've read everything I can find on troublehsooting and am out of ideas. I welcome your suggestions!!
  • Ok - I just had a meeting with a younger co-worker and have proved my advancing age. All I needed was to click once on the small arrow-head icon next to "group libraries" for it to appear. I was trying to open it by double clicking or even right clicking to be prompted to a menu to open. So issue solved!
  • Glad that you solved your problem (though to comfort you a bit, you're far from the first person to be confused by the collapsed group libraries). I do think that double-clicking group library label should collapse/expand groups (Dan?). We'll see if we can tweak that.
  • very common issue -- it's an interface flaw that clicking on Group Libraries doesn't open them and you need to find the little arrow.
  • Glad to hear I'm not the only one! I would prefer a double click function to expand/collapse folders - it's what I do for my other non-Zotero folders.
  • edited August 20, 2015
    I just ran into the same problem, but clicking on the arrow, the file folder, or My Library does not display the rest of my sub-collections. I see them of course on online Zotero. I am going to close and restart Firefox, but would appreciate other ideas.

Never mind: that did it. All folders showing.
  • Could you start a new thread? If you click on My Library are all the items you have in your library displayed in center pane?
  • edited August 20, 2015
    I do think that double-clicking group library label should collapse/expand groups (Dan?).
    The twisty is removed for 5.0. The Group Libraries line is just a header, and the groups are always shown. (The individual groups can still be collapsed.)