Automatic text unwrap while copy-pasting

I tend to copy-paste from pdfs when I take notes, and it most often results in weird text formatting and jagged line edges. That function could be implemented in a button or a special right-clic Paste command.
  • I don't think Zotero devs are very keen on messing with the note editors right-click menu, which is all third party code. That said, are you aware of ZotFile's Extract annotation feature? Instead of copy and paste, you could just highlight in the PDF and ZotFile with auto-extract the respective passage, usually with pretty decent formatting, too.
  • edited November 5, 2015
    +1 for an unwrap.

I understood your answer Adam, but maybe as Im_3 I'm not using zutilo (its extract tool) since it would copy all the highlights into a single note. I do need to tag each parts (each selected parts), and put it in a single note that need to be tagged.

The only way to do it is right now is using notepad++ unwrap feature before copying again in a zotero note.
  • edited January 15, 2016
    I finally found a trick using autohotkey. It basically copy to the clipboard and unwrap it (ready to be past) using the combination of key of your choice:

https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12991&p=66653#p66653