Institutional / single-field creator

I have some trouble with a citation containing an institutional creator(in the UI, single-field author). This was not the case before (I mean I've just refreshed a document written around november 2014).

The item is a Book Section with one author and two editors. One of the editor is a "real" person, the other editor is an institution.
The presence of this institutional creator has an effect on the way both editors are formatted. Is this a recent change in citeproc-js? How to avoid it?

Bibliography:
According to my (custom) style, it should be (and was):
   Doe John, « Une grande aventure », in Laurent Dupuis & Centre d’études et de recherches constitutionnelles (éd.), Colloque du bicentenaire, 2007, p. 32‑36.

But the output is now:
Doe John, « Une grande aventure », in Laurent Dupuis, Centre d’études et de recherches constitutionnelles (éd.), Colloque du bicentenaire, 2007, p. 32‑36.

The delimiter between the editors is a comma (it should be an ampersand). With two "real" editors, the "normal" behaviour applies.

Thanks.
Edit: Related to this?
  • which style are you testing this with, so we're all looking at the same thing?
  • edited July 9, 2015
    Custom style, as I wrote. But you can reproduce the delimiter issue with American Anthropological Association, APA 6th, Cell, CMS 16th (all version), IEEE, MHRA, MLA 7th, Nature…
    [I've edited my first post btw ; I had reported another issue (about initialization) but it does not concern the bibliography and I can't reproduce it with any of the embedded styles.]
  • That's sort of the result of https://github.com/zotero/zotero/pull/757 and should be fixed in the latest citeproc-js release (anything after 1.0.599). I'm not sure if Frank has a citeproc-js patch plugin available for that version, but if he does, you could test this.
  • edited July 12, 2015
    Ok. Thank you.

Another issue concerning citations (i.e. not bibliography): not only the delimiter but also the initialization of the editors' given names.

Should be (and is with "real" creator):
       J. Doe, « Une grande aventure », in L. Dupuis & Centre d’études et de recherches constitutionnelles (éd.), Colloque du Bicentenaire, 2007, p. 37‑46.
    Is:
       J. Doe, « Une grande aventure », in Laurent Dupuis, Centre d’études et de recherches constitutionnelles (éd.), Colloque du Bicentenaire, 2007, p. 37‑46.
  • Gracile, can you try the latest Zotero Beta and see if that fixes the issue?
  • Yes, sorry, I had tried this morning the latest beta (commit bcef481) and the issue is fixed. Thank you!
  • Is editor initialization correct as well? I was never able to reproduce the issue you reported for that.
  • Yes, that's correct. FYI, here's my code (pretty classic):
    <macro name="editor">
    <names variable="editor">
    <name and="symbol" delimiter=", " delimiter-precedes-last="never" initialize-with=". "/>
    <label form="short" prefix=" (" suffix=".)" text-case="lowercase" font-variant="normal"/>
    </names>
    </macro>

<macro name="editor-bibliography">
    <names variable="editor">
    <name and="symbol" delimiter=", " delimiter-precedes-last="never">
    <name-part name="given" font-variant="normal"/><name-part name="family" font-variant="small-caps"/>
    </name>
    <label form="short" prefix=" (" suffix=".)" text-case="lowercase" font-variant="normal"/>
    </names>
    </macro>